Seth Godin suggested talking about what all you shipped this year, and he’s a guy who knows what he’s talking about…
Thanks to our clients and associate companies, here’s some of what we got to do in the last 12 months:
- production road trips to all around Virginia and to other states like D.C., Maryland, Rhode Island, Missouri, Kansas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- work for international clients including places like Belgium, Canada, Germany, France, and Italy
- finished work on our studio including our light grid
- advisory boards in education and technology
- conversations at colleges and civic groups
- our first movie premiered at a film festival
And to stump for some area/regional non-profits: if you and your company have some extra time on your hands, a lot of organizations look for volunteers to use in any number of capacities. Semester-long projects for interns always seem to be in season… Some non-profits we’ve been able to work with include The United Way of Greater Augusta County, Harrisonburg Children’s Museum (now the Explore More Museum), Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance, Friendly City Food-Coop, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber, The Shenandoah Valley Technology Council, The Shenandoah Valley Home Builders Association, Red Cross of Winchester, The Harrisonburg Pregnancy Center, First Lego League VA, and the Winchester Medical Center Foundation.
2011 looks to be more of the same in the best possible sense: awesome projects with truly world-class clients and talent. Thanks for a great 2010, see you next year.